Try it, you'll love it!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introduction

Let me introduce myself.  My name is SuZann and I'm the mother of 3 sons, ages 40, 21 and 20 years old, and 1 daughter, age 36.  I also have 5 perfect grandchildren, from age 5 to 15 years old.  I have been interested in learning about ways to teach children with autism since my two youngest boys were diagnosed 15 years ago.  I attended every class, conference, and lecture I could find.  They fascinate me.  They frustrate me.  They teach me.  I wouldn't trade one minute of my journey with them for anything.  I also manage a day care center and I have been blessed to work with some exceptional children with autism along the entire spectrum.  I am new to blogging but love it.  I've always wanted to write and I think I've found my forum.  With this blog I'd like to share my tips and tricks and just cheer on everyone out there who is struggling and living with someone with autism.  Feel free to ask questions, give advice, or just vent.  Feeling like someone knows what you're going through can help so much.  Trust me, I've been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment