Try it, you'll love it!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

One of the things that breaks my heart with my son is watching him deal with stress and anxiety over things that I have no control over.  This Friday is Dec. 21st.  It is the last day of the ancient Mayan calendar and supposedly the end of the world.  This has him freaked out.  We went through this before when the man from Arizona predicted the end and I thought it would be comforting for him because the earth wasn't destroyed but he is still nervous and on edge.  He lives next door to us and he plans on spending the night Thursday at our house and he is even going to work with me all day Friday.  I reassure him daily that nothing is going to happen and every night he asks me to pray for him.  I can't wait for Saturday to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment